вторник, 29 ноября 2011 г.

Bill Douglas Trilogy: My Childhood (1972), My Ain Folk (1973), My Way Home (1978) DVD9 + DVD5

Bill Douglas Trilogy: My Childhood (1972), My Ain Folk (1973), My Way Home (1978) DVD9 + DVD5
Bill Douglas was a Scottish filmmaker of high regard and low output; his brief career produced a trilogy of short films and one feature release. Facets' The Bill Douglas Trilogy contains his critically celebrated autobiographical films My Childhood, My Ain Folk and My Way Home.

The narrative is largely autobiographical, following Jamie (played with heart-breaking conviction by Stephen Archibald) as he grows up in a poverty-stricken mining village in post-war Scotland. In these brutal surroundings, and subject to hardship and rejection, Jamie learns to fend for himself. We see him grow from child to adolescent - angry and bewildered, but playful, creative and affectionate.

DVD9 + DVD5 | PAL 4:3 (720x576) VBR
00:44:34 + 00:52:56 + 01:08:46
7.47 Gb + 4.11 Gb + 3% rec
English (Dolby AC3, 2 ch)
Subtitle: English
Genre: Biography, Drama

Director: Bill Douglas
Actors: Stephen Archibald, Hughie Restorick, Jean Taylor Smith, Paul Kermack, Gerald James
Читать дальше...

Read more / Download movie Originally published at MovieWorld.ws

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий